Request for Remote Control Car Switch Adapted Toy (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

Requestor: @chrissymcgale

My 4 year old son just got his first switch adapted toy last week for his birthday and it’s changed his world! A fast favourite! I’d love to give him another with more cause & effect options :slight_smile: no rush and we don’t need the switches but would happily take more/pay for switches too. Thank you! You’re doing amazing things and changing kiddo’s world’s :slight_smile:

project page: https://www.makersmakingchange.com/project/remote-control-car-switch-adapted-toy/

MMC Entry .I.D: 7076

1 Like

@chrissymcgale.

Hello Chrissy,

I will send you an email with some tips to get you up and running on the forum. @MMC_Tyler can you tag some local makers and see if they would be willing to take this on and we can start working on the details from there.

2 Likes

Hi Makers! @livtronchin @miguelhmoliveira @preshalv @jktieh @leungkam @helenhoang26

Please reach out here if you would like to take on this request. Approx builds time for the toy hack is less than an hour. I can provide you with a soldering gun and drill as those are required. Happy to answer any questions about the build if you have them!

Hi @MMC_Tyler
Not sure if anyone took this one on already but I can do that one!
I can’t seem to tag @Chrissy, but I can try to contact them

1 Like

@MMC_Tyler, can you please help me get in contact with @chrissymcgale?

1 Like

Hi, @leungkam Thank you for your patience as we worked through some forum access issues. Looks like you have been connected through email :slight_smile: