Request for Palm Pen Holder (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

Requestor: @hilarynewmanshalagan

My patient requests the smaller device,as she tried three different sizes here. Also, one made with solid material without the gaps to make it lighter.
I am requesting this palm pen holder for a patient of mine at the Glenrose Rehabilitation hospital in Edmonton, Alberta.
My patient is being discharged on September 1st. Janelle Singh has emailed me offering to make one free of charge as part of building an inventory of assistive devices in Edmonton.
I made the profile in my name, however, I am sure that you will need my patient’s personal information.
Please let me know if I have requested the device correctly.
Thank you so much,
Hilary Newman-Shalagan
Recreation Therapy Assistant at Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital

MMC Entry .I.D: 7022

@hilarynewmanshalagan @MMC_Tyler @janellesingh

Yes we can get a palm pen holder for the client. A staff will reach out to confirm the appropriate size.

1 Like

Hi @hilarynewmanshalagan,

Thanks for putting the request through the website. It really helps us figure out what device you are requesting and what we can provide.

I would love to print this but it might be a bit of a wait as Rehab Tech’s 3D printer is down right now. We are waiting for a part for it. I’m so sorry I didn’t realize it was needed so soon. @MMC_Tyler @livtronchin @miguelhmoliveira @jktieh @leungkam is anyone able to complete this request before Sept 1?

We would greatly appreciate the patient contact to ensure we can get the device to them. If it’s ready before wed I can take it up to the unit at GRH.

Thanks,
Janelle

1 Like

@janellesingh I have some palm pen holders here in stock that I can drop off first thing tomorrow or anytime early next week before sept 1. It doesn’t look like Hilary is registered on the forum so I will respond via our current email chain between the three of us to arrange a time for drop off and figure out details :slight_smile:

1 Like

update: The palm pen holder was delivered to the requestor