Request for Keyguard for TouchChat HD AAC app (Phoenix, AZ)

Requestor: @cblack

“Hello! I am a speech-language pathologist working in Phoenix, AZ. I work with a child that uses TouchChat HD with WordPower with 25-button grid layout (5x5). Her family purchased the iPad and AAC application on their own, so this device is not dedicated and did not come with a keyguard. She also has the following case on her tablet: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WFQ6SD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I would like to assist this family in acquiring a keyguard through MMC. She has significant motor difficulties and is working hard on digit isolation for direct selection. Thus, she is a great candidate and has past experience with use of a keyguard.
Please let me know what questions you have about the information I provided. Thank you in advance for your support in this request! -Chelsea”

MMC Entry I.D: 5108

1 Like

Hi Chelsea,

Please contact me via the form on this page:

Thanks,
Ken

1 Like

Hey Chelsea,

If you need any assistance with designing or 3D printing let me know.

Matt

1 Like

@mlevac and @KenHackbarth I will make sure Chelsea has activated her forum account- it doesn’t appear she has yet

Thx @KenHackbarth and @mlevac Chelsea sent this along to me
"Unfortunately, I will not be following through on this request as the family already purchased a keyguard for their child’s device. However, this is helpful information for the future. Thank you again for reaching out. "
I will move this request to archived so she can find the info later!
Thanks for being so helpful both of you!