Request for Customizable, 3D Printable Keyguard for Grid-based, Free-form, and Hybrid AAC Apps on Tablets (Rochester, MN, USA)

Requestor: @tereed

I am looking to make several customized keyguards for my students that are using communication devices (iPads)

MMC Entry .I.D: 5392

1 Like

Sent a message to this user inviting them to the forum

Hello,

You can count me for this…!!
I am looking for the design specifications for the grids to start the designing work.

Cheers,
Gurbaksh Singh

Check out @KenHackbarth’s page for guidance on creating design files for keyguards- we feature a link on our site that directs you to the same place:

We would need someone to 3d print or laser cut locally, but the design could be made from afar! thanks for offering your help! I will reach out to the user

1 Like

Hi Gurbaksh!
My instructions are, of course, impeccable! :grinning: In the rare event that you need some help understanding things, let me know. I think it would be great for you to become the regional expert in the design of 3D-printed keyguards.
Ken

2 Likes

@KenHackbarth No Doubts on your work, Sir…!! :innocent:
We are really inspired of your work and expertise. And the details you put for everything you make, is really mind blowing.

I think it would be great for you to become the regional expert in the design of 3D-printed keyguards. : A very long way to reach this level for me…!! But i really learn a lot from you all here. :heart:

Thanks for being here @ MMC. Keep inspiring us with your super awesome work and dedication for Assistive Technology.

-Gurbaksh

1 Like