Request for C-Clamp Threaded Adapter (Denver, CO, USA)

Requestor: @garysuydam

I don’t know if this is the correct project title or not, I have a lip sync and the plastic base that connects to the C clamp has just broken. It is the piece that touches the table and is held in place but the C clamp, and of lip sync arm attaches to it.
Thanks

MMC Entry .I.D: 6312

Hi @garysuydam,

Is this the part?

If you have someone who can install it for you, I’d be glad to print it in PETG and ship from Alabama.

@creationstation3d is also close by. User is not in forum yet-I will reach out to invite.

1 Like

Hello we would love to help! We are leaving cated in Colorado Springs. I will message @garysuydam

1 Like

I’m unable to send @garysuydam a message. Is there another way to contact the person? Thanks

Christopher,
Sorry I didn’t check the forum sooner. The picture you added is the correct! I see Dakota also responded so please coordinate so only one of you do it.
Thank you so much.
Gary

1 Like

@creationstation3d It’s your call! I’d be glad to print and ship, but it sounds like you’re nearby.

1 Like

Thanks we will coordinate with him!

1 Like

@garysuydam I printed up two mounts for you. I sent you a message for your contact info.

1 Like

Hi @creationstation3d and @garysuydam! Just checking in to see how the request is going.

Gary has been taken care of. Currently still working with him on any other items that he may need.

1 Like

Hi,
With Dakota’s help I was able to get up and running again.
Thanks for all the help!
Gary

1 Like