Request for Braille Keyboard Overlay (Redmond, WA, USA)

Requestor: @danitzafuenzalidabarriga

I want to know how much this would cost, this is for a family member. Please contact back as soon as possible.

MMC Entry .I.D: 7048

@danitzafuenzalidabar - I’m not great at using this forum, so not sure if this is how I respond. But I would like to fulfill this request, but I won’t work on it until I hear back and get this confirmed. I am a beginner 3D printer maker so I would not charge anything. Thanks!

Typically I request an address in order to calculate the cost of shipping. (usually I recommend you private message or email it so your information is secure). The cost of material is usually pretty cheap.
Currently my 3D printer is down, so I would have to get it up and running so it might take me longer to make you one for that reason. A different maker might be able to make one for you sooner, but if not, I would be happy to make you one once my 3D printer is running again

Excuse me my curiosity but, I see they cost from 10-20$ online so, why bother making one yourself?
Maybe it sounds rude but I would like to understand if there are special reasons.