Help Us Plan the Future of MMC!

We still need your input to help us plan our future. Please fill in this short 2-minute survey by Friday, December 18, 2020.

Link to Short Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MMCrequest

We really appreciate your support as we plan the future of Makers Making Change, and thank you to everyone who has completed this survey already.

1 Like

Can you help us?
@Butzuk @lyonsm @brentcourson @KenHackbarth @loretodalt @emaker @mlevac @kristenjeanwebber @Bham_makerspace @brockpwiebe @Professor.Zia @alice @jacksonfugate @hazeldine @ConnorM @tracyfleming @zhangcu2 @shenson @jenniferbuxton @jen2 @creationstation3d @enabledc @fawzan.fsl @FutureMakersAcademy @franciscomireles @Gurbaksh_Singh @gabriel @IanFaulkner @jason @ktulloch @kenbjyoung2 @kennedyrostek @marchache1717 @Omar @purplerox4 @rosswesleyporter @sabramolsee @Tyler_Fentie @togoncalvesto

Zee,

I’ve already filled out the survey. Let me know if you need more.

Ken

1 Like

I have also completed the survey Last week…!!

Thanks,

Gurbaksh Singh

1 Like

Done :v:

1 Like

Hi Zee, I finished the survey. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks Kristina and Zee, I’ve got it now… I was way behind the eight ball on this one. I didn’t realize that I was responding to the forum topic via email.

I have subscribed for the notifications and now see the interaction between the forum and email notifications vs responding through email.
Thanks,
Tracy

1 Like