Here’s a good article around cloth masks from our friends over at BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology)
Interesting article discussing the use of nylon stockings to improve mask performance.
A solid video about using masks
Here’s a good article discussing types of masks, general misconceptions and reasons why it’s a good idea to be wearing them to help stop the spread.
For people who are deaf or HoH, here are some simple DIY videos for face masks with clear paneling.
- DIY reusable face mask with clear window by Maison ZiZou
SSOLSMILEMASKS with removable cover by Sewing Seeds of Love
- Note that SSOL has released an update on how to prevent fogging in their design
- DIY Simple pattern window face mask by Stich’Art’Pedia
- COVID-19 Face Mask by Definite Hearing
- DIY Fabric Face mask with clear window for lip-reading by SharesofHeather Designs Sewing
There are tons more options, but here are some of the shorter videos.